“Kerrie has earned recognition by achieving a truly remarkable string of successes for her clients, who consistently praise her passionate advocacy, incredible instincts, and spot-on, strategic advice”
– Chad Hummel – Partner, Sidley Austin LLP
- Ms. Campbell was recently inducted into the Impact Fund Class Action Hall of Fame.
- Ms. Campbell is a Fellow of the Litigation Counsel of America, a highly selective and invitation only trial lawyer honor society whose membership is limited to less than one-half of one percent of American lawyers. Fellows are selected based on excellence and accomplishment in litigation, both at the trial and appellate levels, and superior ethical reputation.
- Ms. Campbell is recognized by the Samuel Lawrence Foundation for her “unbridled courage to brave a course for gender equality with equal pay and privilege.”
- Ms. Campbell is recognized by her peers as one of The Best Lawyers in America® in Labor & Employment and First Amendment Litigation.
- KCampbell-Law is recognized as a Best Law Firm in America in it’s inaugural year.
- Ms. Campbell has earned the highest AV Preeminent® rating for lawyers by Martindale-Hubbell and a 5.0/5.0 preeminent rating by clients.
- Ms. Campbell has been granted two U.S. patents as inventor of an electrical safety adapter.
- Ms. Campbell is recognized as the “Most Influential Woman in Defamation & Reputation Law – 2018” by AI Magazine